Thursday, September 20, 2012

Be Careful It's a Gradient Pink, Pink Gradient World out there!




Paloma is a Gorgeous Jelly from Zoya.  This was used on the pointer finger in a Jelly sandwich with nail art glitter.

Rory is a lovely shimmer pink from Zoya.  It was sponged on my nails.


 Shelby is a pale pink from Zoya used as the base color of the gradient.

Reagan was sponged on my nails.

This is the nail art I used for my accent nail.  I got like 12 packs of these different colors and styles from Dollar Tree.  They were $1 whoo hoo!



Gorgeous right?





I love it, one of my favorite Mani's.

Have you tried a gradient yet?





9 comments:

  1. i'm pretty sure i need to add every single one of those colors to my collection! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me and Zoya have a love affair. I love there polishes!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) You sooooo should try it. It is super easy compared to some of the other nail trends. You can find a bunch of tutorials on youtube.

      Delete
  3. Wow that looks really good, I tried a gradient over the summer and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah gradient mani's are really easy to do and they almost always turn out good.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, I got the glitter from Dollar Tree. They have a huge selection. Awesome!

      Delete
  5. It turned out sooo cute! I haven't worked up the nerve to try it yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...