Friday, September 21, 2012

Oops I Did It Again


I went to Sephora for One thing and left with all of this.
 
 
The Sephora in my town is inside of JC Penny and it is very small.  It didn't have a nail bar.  The only polish they sold was Sephora By OPI.  I went there today to get eye lash primer that's it!  I walked in Sephora today and harps started playing and Angels started singing.  They remodeled and they now have a nail bar.  Featured on the nail bar is Illamasqua polishes, Nars polishes, Nails Inc. polishes, and Sephora By OPI.
 
Get this, they unveiled the nail bar this past Monday.  Today Friday, 4 days later everything was sold out.  There were very slim pickings of 1st Illamasqua, then Nars.  Of course Nars retails at $18 which is more expensive than Illamasqua at $14.  That's probably why there were a few more Nars colors to choose from.  I got Nars Orgasm, Sephora By OPI It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat, and Illamasqua Viridan. 
 
 
Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre in Gold Glitter another customer had this on and I had to have it.  I love all things sparkly.
 
Finally, the original item that I went to Sephora for eyelash primer.  I have never used this brand before.  I usually use Mac's but I thought I would try something different.  If you don't use eyelash primer it is absolutely amazing.
 
How many times have you done this, gone to the store to get one thing and ended up with a basket full?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff. A Sephora finally opened in our JC Penney, but there is also a Sephora store in that mall. I thought that was kind of strange. I know The JCP Sephora sometimes has coupons & specials, so now I can take advantage of those. I went to Ulta today & bought more than I had planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I got some good stuff but I am embarassed to admit how much I spent. It always happens; Ulta is another favorite store of mine. We don't have one in my town so when I make a special trip there (45 mins and I do make special trips) I rack up. Shame Shame Shame!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...