Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Purple Glitter


 
I am being a woman of few words with this post because it is soooo late and I am sooooo tired but I must say I gained a new respect for Julep polishes with Morgan.  This polish is so pretty and the formula is perfect.  This is my first time in history only using one coat of polish and being completely satisfied.  This polish was completely opague in 1 coat.  I couldn't even bring myself to put another coat over that perfect 1st coat.  All Hail Julep; you won my heart with this one!
 





 
 
Do you have either of these polishes?  How many coats of polish do you swatch?
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this mani! I especially adore those glitter tips! I wish South Africa stocked Julep and Butter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Renee, Thanks a bunch. Glitter polishes are soooo overrated! But I must admit Julep and Butter London are amazing brands. It is so unfortunate that you can't get them over in South Africa. The holidays are coming up, who know maybe Santa will bring you a gift.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...