Monday, September 17, 2012

I Got The Autumn Blues

For this Mani I used Fei Fei from Zoya's Fall 2012 Diva Collection and Natty from the Designer Collection. 
 
 

I used two base coats.  FingerPaint and Seche Clear.  I was thinking that maybe just maybe if I use two base coats it will help prevent chipping.  What base do you use? By the way, it didn't prevent chipping.
 
Natty and Fei Fei

 
I used NYC Matte Me Crazy as a top coat over Fei Fei and Sally Hansen's No Chip Acrylic Top Coat over Natty.
 
 
I love Zoya Polishes.  They apply like a dream and they are affordable compared to other high class polishes.  Ha Ha, I just made that up, High Class polishes.  You know what I mean though.
 
Both polishes were the perfect consistency.  They apply well and were opaque in 2 coats.



 
Do you have any favorite autumn blues? Do you have either of these polishes?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...