Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Green Dream


For this Mani I used Gelous for base, Essie Sew Psyched, Essie Mojito Madness, Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream, and Orly Sec N Dry top coat.


 
I love both of these greens.  And as I have said before, in my eyes, Essie can do no wrong!  I love Essie.  They have the prettiest colors and they are easily accessible.  It is true that their formula is not always the greatest but whose formula is???  With that said the formulas on both of these were very watery and thin lol. 

 
Very pretty though right?
 
I had the idea to use reinforcements to make a design and then apply Mermaid's Dream.  HORRIBLE Idea!!! I think it turned out just awful!
  
And actually I was not that impressed with Mermaid's Dream.  I thought that Deborah Lippmann was the Holy Grail of nail polishes.  I thought that the application would be a dream but it was mediocre at best.  I just did not love it.  But it's pretty.




 
Is green your color? Do you have any of these polishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...