Sunday, August 25, 2013

1 Year Blogoversary and Then and Now

Hello My Smitten's

My apologies, I have been absent for most of the summer.  I have made ever effort to post regularly but some weeks I failed terribly :( .  Even the weeks, I've been able to post I've fallen behind on responding to comments and reading the blogs that I follow and commenting on them.  Responding to your comments and commenting on other blogs is how I communicate with you, my Blog Buddies :) .  

Work has done a good job of keeping me occupied.  I have also been traveling and enjoying my time off from school.  All of the things that have been preoccupying me are beginning to wind down and it's right on time too because it's almost my 1 year blogoversary!

I am going to have a giveaway.  I have been collecting polishes all summer plus I'm destashing (a word I'm sure we made up in the nail community).  I have some polishes that I have never used or used once and will never use again so I'm going to break down and give them away.  I say break down because I am a neat hoarder; I do not like to part with things.  I say neat because when you walk into my home it is very neat.  It doesn't look like those people's homes on those reality tv hoarding shows but if you start looking inside and under things you'll find a bunch of crap (don't judge me).  I have been throwing polishes in a drawer all summer (see my hoarding ways coming through) I have to go through them all but I think I have enough to have 3 giveaway's.  I will have 2 on my blog and one on Instagram.  

Things won't kick off until September so stay tuned!   

Purchased By Me

I am not sure if I mentioned it before but I am doing this Then and Now Series in preparation of my 1 year Blogoversary to highlight my growth in blogging.  

Then






Now



Thanks for stopping by :)





    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...