Monday, August 26, 2013

It's My Birthday!!!!

Purchased By Me




Hello My Smitten's

It's my Birthday!!! Today is a milestone age for me.  So many people complain and whine about getting older but every year is a blessing!  I lost someone very close to me and they were fairly young.  From that experience I learned that the present is a gift, therefore I'm thankful for each new day.  Oh and if you are wondering how old I am, lets just say I need to update my profile because the first sentence is no longer true.  

For today's mani I did something fun.  I did a black gradient so to speak.  I made my tips matte with a matte topcoat.  Then I used KB Shimmer Clown Puke, an awesome glitter bomb, on the accent nails.  




Polishes Used:










Thanks for stopping by :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...