Thursday, September 13, 2012

Julep Boxes YAY!!!

This is very picture heavy so without further delay...
 
I got 4 Julep boxes.  Imagine my excitement!!!
This was a smaller box with one polish that I ordered before I decided to be a Maven.
 
 
 
This is Chelsea a gorgeous glitter that I had to have!
 
This is the next box.
 
 
My first style that I got by honestly taking the quiz. Boho Glam Intro Box.
 
Awesom bag, I am a bag collector.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I forgot to take a picture of the Pedi Cream but trust it is AmAzInG!!!
 
It Girl Intro Box.  I faked out the quiz a bit to get It Girl.  But no fear you can just go on the site and select a style rather than take the quiz. But why ruin all the fun?
 
 
 
I love all three of these polishes
 
Last up, September's Mystery Polish Lover Box. Yipee!!!
 
Unfortunately I was a tad bit underwhelmed by these polishes :(
 
 
Finally, my entire Julep collection thus far.  No swatches yet; I am super behind.
 
What do you think of collection? Please tell me what you thought of your September Mystery Box.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...