Monday, December 3, 2012

Connect the Dots: Guest Post from Polish Obsession

Hello My Smitten's 

First up this week I have Marisa from Polish Obsession .   She was the very first blogger to happily agree to help me out this week in my absence.  I really enjoy visiting her blog as I love to see her newest nail polish finds and what design she is currently trying her hand at.  I haven't gotten bold enough yet to try nail designs but Marisa's amazing designs are a motivation for me to one day take the plunge.  I hope you enjoy.
Linking up with Mani Monday



Hi fellow nail polish lovers!!

I'm Marisa from Polish Obsession and I'm so happy to be able to do a guest post for Emma, so she can focus on studying!

On my blog, I mostly share swatches of my many polishes, but I dabble in nail art every now and then. One of my favorite styles recently is interlocking dots. So I decided to do one for this post.





I love the combo of pink and black, so I started off with Essie Mod Squad, a lovely Barbie pink creme, then I taped off my nail diagonally and added my go to black creme, Nicka K Noir. I then alternated with pink and black dots. I finished it off with Beauty Secrets top coat.


Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

I really loved this combo and I hope you guys do too!

Have you ever tried an interlocking mani? What's your favorite form of nail art?

Thanks for having me Emma!! And thanks for reading folks ;0). Marisa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...