Friday, October 12, 2012

Oh S ____ !


 OH SPLAT!


From the moment I saw this polish I absolutely adored it.  It is so gorgeous.  I ordered the polish from the KB Shimmer website .  You can pay via paypal but I opted to use my credit card.  I received the polish within a week.  It was well packaged in bubble wrap.  I did not have any problems with the order process.


This polish applies like a dream.  It was decadent and smooth.  This polish was opaque in 2 coats but I used 3 coats for good measure (or perhaps because I enjoyed applying it so much).  I did not have any trouble getting the glitter out of the bottle.  The hex glitter was oozing out; they just couldn't wait to get on my nails. 


Now let me say this.  This polish is magic in a bottle.  I used Seche Vite top coat and this mani lasted for 3 days with no chips, not even any shrinkage.  And we all know Seche will shrink the hell out of your polish making it look like you have tip wear.  Every morning I work up absolutely delighted that my mani still looked fresh.





I love this polish so much that I thought about taking it off and reapplying it but that would be a polish sin since I have over 50 untrieds.  Overall I love this polish (have I already said that).  The ordering and shipment process was seamless.  The application was a dream and I cannot wait to try more KB Shimmer polishes. 

Do you have any KB Shimmer polishes or products?  What was experience like?




This product was purchased for my personal collection.  This is my honest unbiased opinion of the product


17 comments:

  1. What a cool polish. This would be perfect for Easter time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stephanie, you are totally correct this would be a good Easter themed polish. If only I could remember that next year Easter.

      Delete
  2. Love love love this! I will have to check out the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! I love the multi colored glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is very pretty. I was drawn in by the white base and the burst of colors from the hex glitter.

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh I love this! So pretty :)

    xo
    Tyler @ raysofpurple.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this polish! It's such a neat look...I am definitely going to buy a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good, I love it. I can't wait to wear it again.

      Delete
  6. Yes, I have 3 KBShimmers (Watercolor, The Square, and Diva) and love them all. Great customer service and easy to find indies. This one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I don't blame you. I'd die over that polish myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a bunch on my nails board on Pinterest for my wishlist - it's good to hear opinions on the quality of product :) Love the polish you're wearing - it looks like a jawbreaker :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...