Friday, September 28, 2012

Orgasm



ORGASM!!! The name of the polish of course hehehe.

This is one of the polishes I picked up from Sephora when I went there the other day (click here to see).
I sponged this 18k Gold top coat on the tips.  I got this from Sephora too.

Orgasm is a shimmery peach.  I like it but I wouldn't normally go for this color.  I purposely picked up something different.  Trying to change it up.


I like the idea of a real gold top coat but this one by Sephora By OPI is not the best. The gold flakes are very small.  For $17 (on sale) I could have just preordered Zoya's version [click here to view].  


It turned into mani day.  I did my Friend's Mom's nails.  My gift to her for her birthday.  Then my friend wanted her nails done and of course the little ones. I enjoy it so why not?

Has your single Mani session ever turned into Mani day/nail salon?  Do you like to have Orgasms this polish from Nars?



4 comments:

  1. I love the peach shade! I don't think I have any peach. Gotta change that!

    Stopping by from the linkup! :)
    Christina at Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Christina. I know I think this is my first peach. It's pretty but I don't know if I'll ever wear it again.

      Delete
  2. Peach is one of those colours that just don't look good on me. :( Looks great on you, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Sometimes I put on a color and it is so depressing because I must take it right off because it does not compliment me.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...