Wednesday, September 5, 2012

ULTA's 21 Days of Beauty

Ok when I tell you this please don't bang your head on a wall.  I had never heard of ULTA until about a month ago. I know, I know, that is just plain ole awful sad!  Well for starters, there isn't one in my city.  Still that is no excuse for a beauty diva.  So a month ago when my friend took me to ULTA I was in beauty heaven.  I mean I absolutely got lost in there.  My friend had to threaten to leave me for me to finally pull my tongue back in my mouth, wipe off the drool, and sadly proceed to the exit. Of course not before I made a huge purchase, joined their rewards program, and signed up for email updates.  I am so excited about the 21 Days of Beauty Event.  I am especially super de duper excited about the September 10th Butter London Nail Lacquers Buy One Get One Free Deal. Yep you heard correct; Butter London is Buy One Get One Free. 
 
Be sure to check that out along with all the other deals.
 
 
Here is a treat for you, Enjoy :)






Are you going to check the deals? What are you going to get?  Am I the only one in the world that did not know about Ulta?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...