Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oooo Oooo Oooo I want


 I totally saw this girl in Subway and I loved her tattoo.  I yelped when I saw it (I think I scared her).  It's a trunk up elephant; how cute!  In case you didn't know trunk up elephants are supposed to be good luck.  Kind of like a rabbit's foot.  People collect elephants and I happen to be one of those people.  But not for the luck though.  I have never had luck and I surely never had any good luck.  Think of the worst possible thing that could happen to you.......yeah well it has probably already happened to me.  It's okay though, I'll survive.  With God for me who can be against me?!?!  At anyrate, I always wanted a tattoo behind my ear but didn't know what I wanted and now I know.  I was so excited about this I could have gone and got it done today.  Anyway, enough of my yapping.  I'll post pics when I get it done.  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...