Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ice and Snowballs: Guest Post from Nails Beautiqued

Hello My Smitten's
Today I have Rhonda from Nails Beautiqued.  Rhonda was the first blogger to welcome me into the blogiverse with open arms.  When I first started a few short months ago, I was very hesitant that I wouldn't be good enough or that other bloggers wouldn't accept me.  Rhonda made me feel at ease with  her words of encouragement and advice.  What's special to me about Rhonda's blog is she creates masterpieces out of affordable, accessible polish brands.  Of course every now and then we all splurge on that $20 bottle of polish but it is good to know that the drug store brand is just as pretty and sometimes as long lasting.  I hope you enjoy Rhonda's post as much as I always do :).    

Hi Everyone I'm Rhonda from Nails Beautiqued.   First, let me just say what an honor it is to  be featured as a guest poster on Subliminally Smitten!  Thank you for having me.  For this occasion, I wanted to do something special on my nails.
I love nail art so I decided to do a couple of accent nails using the saran wrap technique it's so easy to do.  All you have to do is decide on what base color you want to wear.  After it's all dried find another polish that you want to pair up with your base color.  Polish right over top of your base with your second color wait for it to dry just a few seconds then take a piece of saran wrap ball it up and dab all over the nail until your base color is exposed.   See easy peasy! *-*




My base color is Pure Ice Getting Gorgeous .  I layered over a random white polish over the top of my ring and thumb.  Just for fun I then added on dots using Getting Gorgeous after the dots dried I added white dots on top making it look like snow balls (at least that's what I was going for lol!)


I hope you like it and give it a try.  Emma I want to thank you again for having me. 


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

6 comments:

  1. Looks strange seeing my nails on another blog. Hee, Hee. Thanks Emma and I hope you are getting all your studies done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rhonda for guest posting on Subliminally Smitten. I did get all of my work done and I think I made out pretty well. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi ! Nice blog you have here! Followed Rhonda here to see what polish that is, now following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and thank you for the follow :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful mani as always Rhonda!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...