Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rich and Famous


Hello My Smitten's
Today I have a quick post of a delicious pink by China Glaze, Rich & Famous.  







I have been trying to stay away from pinks since I wore so much in October for the Polish Us Pink Link Up .  I was feeling pink so I whipped this out and swatched it. 


I am falling in love with China Glaze.  They have a good formula, great collections and colors, and it is easily accessible and affordable!  This formula did not disappoint.  It went on smooth and it was opaque in 2 delicious coats.  
  

No Flash above
Flash below



What do you think of Rich & Famous?  Do you have this polish?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3



6 comments:

  1. Very very pretty for a winter's day. I need to play with some pinks. And I need to start getting some more China Glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good color on you, and I love China Glaze for all the reasons you listed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never owned any cg but alway's hear good things

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one! It is nice to see a bright pink in the cold of January!
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday season! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...