Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm in the Nude


Hello My Smitten's
 I've been so busy lately that when all of my goodies come in the mail I just put them in a neat pile in the corner. The scary thing is, they can potentially stay there for weeks.  I believe this pile was there for 3 weeks (yikes!).





Today I am in the Nude with a pretty polish from one of my favorite Etsy shops Takko Lacquer




Polishes Used: Takko Lacquer, Blushing Nude








Do you like nude polishes? Have you tried any polishes from Takko Lacquer?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

Linked up with:


14 comments:

  1. This looks to be my kind of shop. I went to ETSY, and everything is sold out.
    I do a lot of ETSY window shopping, but missed this one. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love Takko Lacquer. Sheryl is awesome. Let me know if you order anything.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. Nude is a good break from the dark and bright colors.

      Delete
  3. Love the nude shade! And I cannot bear the excitement when I get Julep packages!!!

    Visiting from Mani Monday! :)
    Www.atthepinkofperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is always so fun to get nail mail. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Your nails are pretty! I love the nude shade:) I'm visiting from Mani Monday!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am a bit of a wild child so I rarely go nude but this shade is very pretty. Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Wow you have 3 Julep boxes?! I could never wait that long to open my boxes hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I am so busy when I get home sometimes the last thing I want to do is open nail mail. I need energy for such an exciting task.

      Delete
  6. Thank you, very subtle and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous nude polish - I stockpile all my polishes that I need to try out on my desk. It's a pretty ridiculous pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine, I have a unused bucket and it is overflowing lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...