Friday, April 26, 2013

Mod Lacquer: Salida Del Sol


Hello My Smitten's

Today I have Salida Del Sol, the 3rd polish from the Mod Lacquer's Southwest Spring Collection.  

Salida Del Sol is described as: 

Salida Del Sol is a pale warm yellow sheer base with a variety of colors and different sizes of glitter.

This polish is a beauty just like the others (you can see the other polishes here and here ) but I did not like it on me.  Despite that, application was smooth and it was opaque in 3 coats.  




Polishes Used: Base coat = OPI Nail Envy (2 coats), Polish = Mod Lacquer, Salida Del Sol (3 coats), Top coat = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat (2 coats)








Do you like this polish?  

Be sure to follow my journey to healthier stronger nails.  Click on the tab above for more details.  

Thanks for stopping :)

Emma RaeNae <3



Linked up with: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...