Sunday, May 12, 2013

Last week from my iPhone

Hello My Smitten's

Last week from my iPhone

All pictures are the property of SubliminallySmitten and should not be reproduced or copied without explicit consent.  Pictures not belonging to SubliminallySmitten will be expressed as such.

 I have all the materials and I'm all set to start swatching my entire stash. See my stash here. 




 My first attempt at a chevron epic fail.  The base polish was still wet.  
 I loved this!  Picture courtesy of +Radha thepolishowl instagram account.


Got my scissors for nail art yay!


I'm so vain!  I love looking at my nails!


The winning ticket; not really it's just $2


I feel this way about some folks.  Picture courtesy of @bravoandy instagram account.  



 I decorated another one of my nail polish shelves.  This one took me about 2 hours as well.  


Two down, one to go!




It's the weekend (well it was) Turn Up! Hehehe I love this.  Picture courtesy of @ohverlays instagram account.  


Speaking of @ohverlays they made me this awesome overlay that I will be using as my new post signature.


Thanks for stopping by :)


Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I am recovering from a terrible break.

My Stash is updated and complete check it out (tab above or click here).  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...