Friday, September 14, 2012

Black Knight

I used the Gorgeous Gorgeous, Butter London A Black Knight for this Mani.

I used Orly's Ridgefiller for the base.  I topped the mani with Seche Vite and I used NYC Matte Me Crazy to top the tips.

I used Fingerpaints Black Expressionism for the tips.  It is a deep creamy black.  I love it; it is my favorite black. It is easily opague in 1 coat.  That's all I used for the tips.

A Black Knight was very very thick.  I almost felt compelled to thin it but I just deal with it.  Other than that there were no application issues.  The polish is self leveling.  It was opaque in 2 coats.
Look at the baby glimmer!

I have been wanting to try the half shiny, half matte mani.  I like the results.





Do you like my Black Knight Mani? Do you have any of these polishes? What is your go to black polish?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...