Friday, October 26, 2012

Graffiti



I got this polish from the Sparkles by Julie Etsy Shop it is called Graffiti.  It is a clear base with multicolored shredded glitters.  It reminds me of confetti.  I used Julep Leslie as the base. 


This polish

 I purchased the polish via paypal.  I received the polish within 1 week.  It was packaged securely in bubble wrap.  It came with this cute note from the seller.

I followed the instructions on the bottle to shake bottle well for easier application but it was still difficult to get the glitter out of the bottle.  The polish dries 3Demensional; a good top coat makes is smooth.  I used Seche Vite. 

Overall, I love this polish.  It is gorgeous and the effect is amazing.  Every one absolutely loved it.  I would definitely purchase from this Etsy shop again.


Have you tried any Indie Brands?

This Polish was purchased for my personal collection.  This review is my unbiased opinion of the product.




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is a super cute polish and you can wear it over many different colors.

      Delete
  2. That top coat is awesome and soo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, it totally turned out better than I expected.

      Delete
  4. Awesome nails! I'll have to check out this Etsy shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she has some nice polishes in her shop.

      Delete
  5. That glitter is super rad. Matches your blog design too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...