Friday, October 19, 2012

Get your hand out of my yellow cookie jar!


 
 
I was immediately attracted to the shimmer in this polish.  Yellow is not my go to color for polishes; I would prefer blue or purple.  But this was the only color available in this line at the takko lacquer Etsy Shop.  At anyrate, this polish is absolutely lovely. 
 
The order process was extremely easy.  I payed via paypal and I received my order within a week.  The polish was packaged securely in bubble wrap.  I just love the bottles of the takko lacquer polishes.  It did not feel like I was dealing with an indie brand, very classy.  I also loved the addition of my note.  It made me feel as if my order was truly appreciated.


 
lemon macaroon Oooo yummy!
 
 
The application was a dream.  The polish went on very smooth and it was opaque in 2 coats.  I totally dig this yellow and the shimmer is out of this world.  I definitely could not capture the true beauty of this polish in picture.  I used Seche Vite topcoat and this polish lasted 3 days with no chipping.


 
It is safe to say that takko lacquer has a lifetime customer in me.  Overall, the entire process from ordering to shipment, to application was smooth.  My digits enjoyed the change in color palette from my regular Blues....
 
Do you have any takko lacquer polishes? What are your go to polish colors?
 
This product was purchased for my personal collection. This is my honest unbiased opinion of the product
 
 

11 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS YELLOW! It's not harsh but still has a lot of pigment. I've never heard of Takko Lacquer polishes but I'm going to check them out now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love these polishes and the customer service is awesome. I am not big on yellow's but this is perfect.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, yellows aren't my go to color but this is really pretty.

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love that you introduce me to new brands every week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge fan of yellow but this is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big yellow person either but the shimmer in this is awesome!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...