Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Mani Part I

Hello My Smitten's

I just had to do a Halloween Mani.

Nail Polishes used:

Cover Girl: Candy Corn, Pink Twinkle, Finger Paints: Cordur-Orange, and Butter London: Gobsmacked


This started off as a water marble but that did not turn out right, to a splatter mani, to me just putting dots of polish on my nails and swirling it around with a tooth pick.  

  
Pretty good right? 



Have you ever started off doing one thing and ended up doing something totally different?

Thanks for stopping by :)


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, that is what I was originally going for but I kind of lost my way. I still like the final results though.

      Delete
  2. I love Orange, looks great against your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange is not my thing but now that you mention it ;)

      Delete
  3. Looks fab! From not working out it ended up looking awesome! Love it! :) Oh man, this has happened to me loads...I always try different techniques and sometimes it doesn't work so I just go with the flow and it turns into something even better than I could have imagined (that's the best right?!) I did a 'water marble' effect mani using a ziploc bag...try that it works wonders and looks exactly like a 'water marble' mani! Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Renee, you must tell me more about the ziploc bag water marble. I am intrigued.

      Delete
  4. This looks awesome! So different!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...