Monday, October 29, 2012

Farewell Pink [Polish Us Pink]

Hello My Smitten's

Am I the only one that feels like Deborah Lippmann is the holy grail of polishes.......crickets......ok um moving on lol.  


Sadly this is the last Polish Us Pink post for 2012.  I totally enjoyed doing it and all of the new people I met.


This mani is sooooo pretty right, I know.  I used China Glaze Rich and Famous and Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop.  

This Nails Inc.  Click Here  mani was my favorite of the Polish Us Pink series but this mani took the cake! 

I don't normally wear all of this pink, in fact I had to purchase most of these polishes because I don't have much pink in my collection.  It was for a good cause though.

Farewell Pink.

Do you own/wear a lot of pinks? Did you enjoy the 2012 Polish Us Pink Series?

Thanks for stopping by :)



6 comments:

  1. YES - DL is the best!! I love your amazing pink mani! Thanks for linking up with Mani Monday!!

    xo,
    Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At Last someone agree's with me :). No, thank you for Hosting Mani Monday! Perfect way to start the week indeed.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you on the DL, and I don't even own any! Lol That may be part of the reason, it's one of my lemmings... Pretty much any of hers! Haha
    Great mani! Love the ruffian and the colors are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo Ruffian, see you are teaching me stuff. I knew I was trying to do something. Just did not know the name of it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. Viện thẩm mỹ US

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are news blogs which update sports scores unendingly in case you can't watch the game. The unmitigated visit on the blogs partners with you to get breaking news during a sporting test. https://mediosindependientes.org/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...