Monday, October 29, 2012

Farewell Pink [Polish Us Pink]

Hello My Smitten's

Am I the only one that feels like Deborah Lippmann is the holy grail of polishes.......crickets......ok um moving on lol.  


Sadly this is the last Polish Us Pink post for 2012.  I totally enjoyed doing it and all of the new people I met.


This mani is sooooo pretty right, I know.  I used China Glaze Rich and Famous and Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop.  

This Nails Inc.  Click Here  mani was my favorite of the Polish Us Pink series but this mani took the cake! 

I don't normally wear all of this pink, in fact I had to purchase most of these polishes because I don't have much pink in my collection.  It was for a good cause though.

Farewell Pink.

Do you own/wear a lot of pinks? Did you enjoy the 2012 Polish Us Pink Series?

Thanks for stopping by :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...