Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pop Sugar Must Have Monthly Subscription Box

Hello my Smitten's

I heard about this monthly subscription box from My Subscription Addiction: Subscription Box Reviews , this website is the best by the way.  I did more research and read all of the reviews and I was hooked; I ordered mine!  Get this, they are in so much demand that I won't get my first box until December because October and November boxes are sold out.  I sooooo can't wait.


August 2012

September 2012


October 2012 Box



Do you have any Monthly Subscription Boxes?

Thanks for stopping by :) 

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower here, I am following from the Crazy Mama blog hop, hope you have a chance to come check my blog out :)
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Erica. Headed over to your blog now :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...