Saturday, November 24, 2012

Brief Hiatus

It's that time of the year again!
Final Projects, Studying and Finals


Hello My Smitten's 

I am thrilled because I am on the down slope of the semester. However I need to buckle down and finish it off with a bang.  With that said I am going to be a ghost for the next 2 weeks.  I aim to have regular posts but I won't be around to respond to comments and mingle in the blog community, one of my favorite pastimes :).  I am a diligent procrastinator so I am sure I will be peeking my head in from time to time.  When the semester wraps up I fully intend to fall in line and catch up with you guys.  

This is not goodbye...I'll see you later :)

Thanks for stopping by

Emma RaeNae <3  

2 comments:

  1. yes do it!! you will never regret studying!!!
    good luck with all you have going on.
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. I am headed over right now :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...