Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My First Swap

Hello My Smitten's

I am participating in my first nail polish swap.

lala Lists

I am excited about this, and future, swaps because I enjoy meeting new people with the same interest and hobbies as mine, it will introduce me to new blogs, introduce new people to mine, and who doesn't enjoy getting good old fashioned snail mail.  It's Christmas Early yay!

If you would like to sign up, click the button above.

Have you ever participated in a swap?  Do you think it is a good idea?

Thanks for stopping by :)


Emma RaeNae <3

While you are here, Like my Facebook Page , follow me on Twitter , GFC and Bloglovin.

4 comments:

  1. I've never done a swap before but it does sound like fun! Hope you get some goodies that you love!
    Found you through the twitter hop and am your newest blog follower too!
    -Jamie ;-)
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the follow. I am excited about getting goodies that I didn't purchase whoo hooo.

      Delete
  2. I swapped several times with some of the ladies on Makeupalley/nailcare board. It's fun but be careful some people can't be trusted. You don't want to get swap lifted. (meaning you send them your pkg but you don't get a pkg in return)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I can't imagine people can be so mean...uh yeah I can. You know what, I am also a bit concerned about giving out my address too. Oh boy, now I am second guessing this whole swap thing. Thanks for the heads up Rhonda.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...