Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Do's and Don'ts

Hello my Smitten's 

Do Accessorize! Don't be afraid to bring out the colors in your outfit with accessories.  I had on a black blazer, purple shirt, denim jeans and black flats.  I threw on this bracelet and ring and my outfit was instantly jazzed up.  I got so many compliments and unfortunately I am sorry but I don't remember where I got these items from.  I get a lot of my accessories from indie sellers just getting started, like don't even have a website or sometimes a business card just getting started.  I believe this ring in particular fits that bill.


Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

While you are here, Like my Facebook Page , follow me on Twitter , GFC and Bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. Completely agree!! Accessorize your heart out! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your accessories! I agree that they add the right amount of color to any outfit!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...