Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cheers To The Freakin Weekend [Caviar Mani]


Hello My Smitten's

Happy Weekend and dare I say Happy Holidays!  Today I have a Caviar Mani.  I used Ciate's Knickerbockerglory a gorgeous pink and Ciate's caviar pearls candyshop.  I talked all about the up's and down's of a caviar mani here (click here) so this is just for your view pleasure.











Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

While you are here please do, Like my Facebook Page , follow me on Twitter , GFC,  Pinterest , and Bloglovin





2 comments:

  1. Omg this is such a stunning mani! I adore it and those caviar beads are fabulous!!! Gorge mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee. It is a pretty mani but those caviar beads did not last at all that time around. Oh well, that's why we photograph mani's because they don't last ;) .

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...