Friday, November 30, 2012

High Five For Friday

Photobucket

Hello My Smitten's 

Come peak inside to see what I've been up to this week.  




1.  This week was super crazy and next week will be too.  I am in the middle of Finals and Final projects.  Good thing about getting past all of this.  I'll get to be a slacker until January.  Whoo Hooo.


2.  I participated in my very first polish swap. It is so awesome; check out what I got. 


3.  Guest Posts
Some of my Awesome Blog Friends are going to guest post on my blog next week since I am going to be so busy with Finals.  I am so excited, I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves.  Please stay tuned to join in on the fun.  


4.  Starbucks is Awesome!  I love the White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino!  I get one every morning before work.  Can you say addicted and it is a very expensive habit!  I've decided I'm going to tell my Dad that I want a Starbucks gift card for Christmas.  


5.  After my finals are in my distant memories I think I'll sleep for one week.  Seriously!


Happy Weekend!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3










3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...