Hello my Smitten's
Lets talk about my week :)
Pictures discussed from left, down middle, to right
1. I am pleased to announce the evolution of my blog. I originally started my blog with the intention of it being about nails, make up, beauty, and the chronicles of my life. I got so hung up on my love of nail lacquer that I neglected the other aspects. Then I got nervous that my small, but loyal, following would be turned off by the transition. All that to say, I got over it and this week I launched The Subliminal Beauty Tips (click here) and I have gotten an amazing reception. If you don't like it, you can exit stage left, cause you ain't right!
2. Well I'm headed to jail. I was making up my bed and I stepped on the tag of my comforter and it ripped off. I literally let out a loud gasp. This does mean that I am going to jail...right? I mean that's what the tag says.
3. This is North Carolina's #1 President (of two terms) Obama supporter. This young man has more energy than many 20 something's. He was every where this election season. He is very kind and lovable. He is absolutely awesome and I kind of think he was happy Tuesday night (click here). That's all I'm going to say about that!
4. This is my favorite mani of the week. Julep's Boris and Nicole. What a beauty! (click here to see more)
5. I was the biggest procrastinator this week (see my profile about my procrastination problem) and now I have a mountain of school work to catch up on. Oh me, oh my!
That's my week. Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by :)
Emma RaeNae <3