Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lady Sings The Blues to The Butler...PLEASE! [Hump Day Mani]


Grab the Button and Link up. What Mani got you to the Hump?
 
Subliminally Smitten


Hello My Smitten's

I wanted to participate in World Diabetes Day Mani since my family is heavily impacted by the disease.  It is my hope that all of these manis bring awareness to diabetes.  If you want to link up please visit Lucy's Stash as the link up below is for Hump Day Mani exclusively.

Today I have the Blues! I know I have said time and time again that blue is one of my go to mani colors.  This gorgeous mani is a prime example why.  

LADY SINGS THE BLUES to the BUTLER...PLEASE!!!




For this mani I used:
Essie's Butler Please from the Winter 2012 Collection 
and 
Deborah Lippmann's Lady Sings The Blues

Hence the awesome title of this post ;)



Both of these blues are luscious and delicious.  I used two coats for both.  Lady Sings The Blues was opaque in 1 coat.  Butler Please streaked a bit with the first coat so it needed a second coat to be opaque.  


Essie has the most amazing blues.  I think I need to do an Essie blue comparison post one of these days.



This Mani is so pretty, I HEART it!!!


Do you have the Blues?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

While you are here, Like my Facebook Page , follow me on Twitter , GFC and Bloglovin.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...