Monday, December 3, 2012

Guest who's coming to Emma's

Hello My Smitten's 

I miss you guys dearly.  I have been peeking in but I just haven't had the opportunity to respond to comments or check out some of my favorite blogs.  Speaking of favorite blogs have I got an amazing treat for you! You read the title correctly; I have arranged to have some of my favorite bloggers guest post all this week on my blog.  It is important to me that the show goes on even in my absence.  What better way than to have guest posts.  When I thought of the idea I was fearful that no one would agree but everyone kindly obliged and I was thrilled!  Some of the most talented bloggers will be sharing a bit of their world with mine this week.  They have worked really hard and put together some really amazing posts.  Please stop in this week to check them out and show them love.  

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...