Friday, December 21, 2012

Lovely Feel


Hello My Smitten's
Happy Friday!  Today I have a mani with Butter London's Lovely Jubbly and Avon's Suede polish, Fuchsia Feel.  I have used Lovely Jubbly several times before.  It is one of my favorite Butter London polishes. 







This is totally awesome right?  Like most glitter polishes Lovely Jubbly is extremely thick.  I just don't have the heart to thin this polish so I deal with the thickness of it.  Again, like most suede polishes Fuchsia Feel dries extremely fast.  
Flash (below)


No Flash (below)


I really liked this mani.  I can't say that I will ever wear the suede polish again as it is not really my things but it served its purpose in this mani.  

Do you have any suede polishes? Do you own Lovely Jubbly?  

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...