Friday, November 2, 2012

What's Suzi Saying Now?



Hello My Smitten's

It's the weekend!





For this Mani I used OPI Suzi Says Da! For the Fishtail accent nail's I used a pretty pink by LA Colors (it doesn't have a name) and Avon Gold Vision.


I showed my attempt at a fishtail mani before Click here but this is actually my first attempt.  I love the color combo but it is not giving me the fishtail look.





I sure had fun attempting the fishtail accent nail; even if I did not achieve the look I was going for.  Have you tried one yet?  Do you like the color combo?

Thanks for stopping by :)


15 comments:

  1. I love the color combo. I failed my first try I had a hard time using the name polish brush. I will try it again. Don't you gived up either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it looks great!! I need to try a fishtail! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jennie; you totally should try to do one.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought long and hard about what colors I wanted to use. :)

      Delete
  3. Following from the hop!
    Come link up with the TGIF Hop here at http://www.funnypregnantlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great job! You make it sound so easy. I'll have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It wasn't hard to do at all. Yeah you should try to do it.

      Delete
  5. love that color combo! and i think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty - love the colors you used. I didn't realize how it was done and now I'm definitely going to attempt it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...