Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Throwback: Crackle Mania [9/5/12)

Hello My Smitten's
Today for my Throwback I have some crackle polishes

Enjoy

Emma RaeNae <3

Okay, so here's the thing.  I developed this deep undying love for nail polish about a year ago.  I already had a decent sized collection of nail polish for someone who wasn't  interested in it because my Dad's way of saying "I love you my female child" is buying a nail polish every time he goes to the drug store.  Over the years they just collected and collected.  Last year something just clicked inside of me and I said you know what God gave females nails for one reason and one reason only to polish them and an addict was born.  At the time my friends at work were raving about this crackle effect polish thing so I took an interest.  I mean really took an interest.  Bare with me these pictures are amateur at best.  I didn't take care of my cuticles. I never used a base coat. I never cleaned around the nail after a polish change and I am beating myself over the head because I didn't take a picture of the polishes I used so I don't know the brand or color name of any of them.  Your guess is as good as mine.  Of course I know some of you can look at a color and immediately know the brand and name so please feel free to enlighten me if you do.  Additionally, before I started my blog I watermarked my pictures with my name.  Of course I deleted the originals so that is why there are two watermarks on some pictures.  A year later my collection has grown tremendously, I spend most of my waking hours on blogs (see my blog list below) learning terminology, techniques, and what brands I should go broke on purchasing but I still have a long way to go.  I am open to suggestions, positive criticism, and tips.  Please share with me (with the puppy dog face).  Oh and one last cry of desperation please follow me.  Okay enough of that on to the pictures (picture heavy).  













This one below is more recent but dumb dumb still didn't capture the polish names. 

What do you think? 



2 comments:

  1. I still like crackle polishes. I love your purple and blue mani's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda! I am on the fence on the crackle polishes. They do offer pretty alternative looks to a mani though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...