Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday's Smitten Mani


Hello My Smitten's

Today I have some purple thunder for you.  LOL ok, I don't know where that came from.  That was just my creative mind speaking.  The glitter in this mani looks like a thunder storm developing in the sky.  You still don't see it?  Ok then, lets move on ;) .   I did a half moon mani with Butter London Brummie and China Glaze Ray-Diant.  


Brummie is a delicious purple, it applied nicely and was opaque in 2 coats.  Ray-Diant is a gorgeous glitter.  It was very thick (as most glitter polishes tend to be).  I didn't bother to thin it since I figured the thickness would actually help with the look I was going for.

Polishes Used: Base coat = Orly, Nail Defense (2 coats), Polish = Butter London, Brummie (2 coats), China Glaze, Ray-Diant (2 coats), Top coat = Orly, Sec N Dry (1 coat), Poshe (1 coat)










Have you tried a half moon mani?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...