Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Do's and Don'ts

Hello My Smitten's

Do Groom!

I arch my own eyebrows and I can apply strip and individual artificial lashes.


I wait about a month before I wax my eyebrows.  I learned how to wax my own eyebrows from practice.  It is true what they say, Practice makes perfect!  Also it is much cheaper to do it yourself.


Nice and groomed!  I decided to apply some individual lashes because my friend girl asked me to apply some on her.  I had never applied them on someone else so I thought I needed some practice.


These are the products I use.




This is Lena's final product (below).  She was happy with the results.  She paid $24 to get them done last time so I bet she liked them considering she got them done for the free this time!  Sorry I forgot to take before pictures.




Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

While you are here please do, Like my Facebook Page , follow me on Twitter , GFC,  Pinterest , and Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I thread! Sometimes I'm allergic to the wax, regardless of the type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the process of learning how to thread. It takes a lot of practice but I think I am up for the challenge.

      Delete
  2. I get my eyebrows threaded. I'm a bit afraid to get it waxed.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny to hear you say that because I have known people to get their eyebrows waxed and they are scared to get them threaded. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...