Monday, April 15, 2013

Julep Helen and Ingrid

Hello My Smitten's

Today I have two Julep polishes to share with you, Helen and Ingrid. 




Helen is a very mild lavender and I absolutely loved it!  It is so gorgeous!  I was over my friends house when I swatched this and sometimes I wonder if he is a vampire because he has absolutely no lighting.  I don't think I was able to catch the true beauty of this polish.

Polishes Used: Base = Orly Nail Defense (2 coats), Polish = Julep Helen (2 coats), Top Coat = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Poshe (1 coat)





Next up is Ingrid.  Can you say love at first swatch.  This shade is a lovely deep orange.  I received a lot of compliments on this shade.  It is more of a fall shade in my opinion.  I think I swatched this in January so it was appropriate at that time.   

Polishes Used: Base = Orly Nail Armor (2 coats), Polish = Julep Ingrid (1 coat), Top coat = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Poshe (1 coat)





What do you think of these two polishes?  Do you have any Julep polishes?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

Check out my new page (tab at the top) Healthy Nails.  Come on the journey with me.  


Linked up with





4 comments:

  1. Helen looks great on you! Not an orange fan so Ingrid didn't do much for me :(
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tini! I totally loved Helen. I hate that my camera didn't capture it well.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE both Helen & Ingrid -- I have them both, too! Thank you so much for linking up with me + Heather for Mani Monday. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...