Sunday, May 26, 2013

Last Week from my iPhone

Hello My Smitten's

I Finally caved and bought Duri Rejuvacote.  I got it from Walmart for $9.99.  I was still having some splitting nails using OPI Nail Envy so I am going to use Rejuvacote and Nail Envy together.  





Nail Mail YaY!  I finally got the highly coveted OPI Black Spotted.  I know it is very old but it was hard for us US gals to get our hands on it.  The prices have come down considerably.  I got it for $13.99 from eBay.  Behind that is more nail polish swatch sticks.  I started to label the 200 swatch sticks that I have and I ran out.  Holly Molly!


I printed the list of my stash.  I am cutting them out and taping them on the swatch sticks.  


Hard at work.  This was more work than I expected.  I thought it would be fun.  NOT!


I think this is about 50 of the swatch sticks.  Like I mentioned earlier.  I had done 200 and still had many more to go.  I had to order more.  I did not think I had that many polishes.  


Finally, I am finished repurposing (can you tell someone's been watching HGTV and DIY network) the shelves I found in my Dad's garage.  I think I will do a post specifically on how I went about this process.  So for now just view the finished product.  


Thanks for stopping by :)



Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...