Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Polish Days - The Number 5




Hello My Smitten's

I am here with May's Polish Days Mani.  The Theme this month is The number 5.  How odd right; I know!  But I must say Polly Polish did a wonderful job at guiding the thought process.

Now, the number 5 is very significant to me and it happens to be my favorite number.  
See, I'm in a national public service sorority and my line number is 5.  I could have based a mani off of that because it makes sense right?  Exactly, that wouldn't make sense to many people therefore I did not want a lack of understanding behind the mani to interfere with the beauty of it.  

After much thought I decided to create 5 mani's in 1.  I used 5 different looks, 5 different mani's and made it 1.  Okay, okay, I have talked long enough.  On to the mani(s).  Heads up, this is very picture heavy (I mean it is 5 mani's in 1).  




Polishes Used:



Mani # 1







Mani # 2








Mani # 3






Mani # 4





Mani # 5













There you have it, 5 mani's in 1.  What do you think?  

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3


Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above).  I had a terrible break last week.

My Stash is updated and complete check it out (tab above).  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...