Monday, May 6, 2013

Let Them Have Their Chance Too

Hello My Smitten's

Today I have some randomness.  I did not love the swatches of these polishes for one reason or another but since every polish deserves a chance to tell its own story I decided to share them with you.  I have Hard Candy Cocoa Smore and Julep Blake.  




I love OPI You Don't Know Jacques! so I decided to Use it as a base and layer Hard Candy Cocoa Smore over it on my left hand.  

Polishes Used: Base coat = Orly Nail Armor (2 coats), Polish = OPI You Don't Know Jacques (1 coat on the left hand), Hard Candy Cocoa Smore (2 coats), Top coat = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Poshe (1 coat)




This is my left hand with OPI You Don't Know Jacques! as the base.  I did not see much difference between the left hand with the base and the right hand without one.  



This is the right hand without the OPI base.



What do you think? Can you see a difference?


Polishes Used: Base coat = Orly Nail Armor (2 coats), Polish = Julep Blake (2 coats), Color Club Daisy Does It (1 coat on accent nails), Top coat = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Poshe (1 coat)


I just didn't like the way this polish looked on me.  And please excuse my poor beat up cuticles (yikes).









So I let the polishes have their chance to tell their own story, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

Don't forget to follow me on my journey to healthy strong nails (tab above).


Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above).  I had a terrible break last week.

My Stash is updated and complete check it out (tab above).  




Linked Up with:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...