Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday's Smitten Mani:Pink Panther


Hello My Smitten's

I have a confession to make.  I love pink on my nails.  There I said it lol.  All of theses polishes were magnificent together.  Lush Lacquer Pink Panther is an amazing pink, white and black glitter topper.  The Layla Ceramic Polish with no name (don't you hate that?) is a gorgeous deep pink.  It is definitely in the running for my favorite deep pink polish.  Finally, the light pink Square Hue High School Crush completed the entire look.  




Polishes Used: 


Right Hand and Left Hand: 


Left Hand: 




Right Hand:





Right Hand and Left Hand: 


Do you like this combination?

Thanks for stopping by :)



Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

My Stash is updated and complete check it out (tab above or click here).  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...