Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fancy Huh?: Wednesday's Smitten Mani


Hello My Smitten's

Since perfection is unknown to our world I can't call this mani perfect however, I can call it pure beauty!  




Liquid Glam is a new to me Indie Brand, with this beauty, I'm sure to be a repeat customer.  When I was in Walmart one day strolling the nail polish aisle I found this new polish brand Tweets.  I used it as  an undie under Fancy Huh?  Oh and don't let me forget the accent nail in KB Shimmer Ice Queen. 

Polishes used:










Isn't it lovely?

Thanks for stopping by :)


Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

This is a comparison of Week 1 to Week 8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...