Friday, June 7, 2013

Are you Jelly Belly?


PURCHASED BY ME


Hello My Smitten's

Today I have a new to me Indie Brand, Polish Addict Nail Color.  I found this Indie brand on Instagram.  I love most all of their polishes and now I have 12 bottles Wowzers!  I think it is safe to say this has become my favorite Indie Brand.  





I apologize for the horrible lighting in all of these pictures.  I was at my friend's house and as I stated here previously I think he's a vampire because he has next to no lighting in his house.  This polish is so pretty, regardless of the lighting the beauty still shines bright.    

Polishes Used:









Despite horrible lighting still pretty though right?  The application was smooth.  I did have to fish for the larger hex glitters but I also had a mini bottle and it can be difficult to get polish out of mini bottles.  


Thanks for stopping by :)

Linked Up With:



Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

This is a comparison of Week 1 to Week 8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...