Sunday, June 2, 2013

Last Week From My iPhone

Hello My Smitten's

All pictures are the property of SubliminallySmitten and should not be reproduced or copied without explicit consent.  Pictures not belonging to SubliminallySmitten will be expressed as such.

I have gone cuticle oil crazy.  At work, reading Nail It magazine massaging cuticle oil into my cuticles.  


I ordered a polish from ModLacquer.  I am repeat customer.  As a treat and gesture of thanks she threw in an extra bottle of polish for free.


Nail Mail! I love coming home to packages.  


Yep, like I said, cuticle oil crazy.  


More Nail Mail, hooray!  


These are my favorite Mani's from May.  You can see a collage of all of my May Mani's here.   


Food For Thought! Picture belongs to @thegoogoo from Instagram.  


True Story! Picture belongs to @madamluck and @luvmylacquer from Instagram.


This stuff is awesome; have you tried it?


Nail It Magazine is AWESOME!


Last but not least, are you following me on Instagram?  That's where all the magic happens (well not really).  Go go go follow me.  


Thanks for stopping by :)


Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

This is a comparison of Week 1 to Week 8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...