Monday, June 10, 2013

Mod Lacquer Nonpareils

PURCHASED BY ME
Hello My Smitten's

Today I have a polish from Mod Lacquer.  I have featured Mod Lacquer before on the blog (seen Here).  They have the prettiest polishes and all of the formulas are good.  Today I used Nonpareils.  A polish with a white milky base and rainbow glitter. 




Polishes Used:












Let me tell you.  I don't know how I did this.  I did not do anything special.  I just loaded all the pictures  onto google and whala this picture is moving.  I could not recreate this when I tried.  Well, it sure is cool.  





This polish reminds me of KB Shimmer Oh Splat.  Both polishes are below

Nonpareils

Oh Splat

Do you think they are similar?  

You can purchase Mod Lacquer polishes at their Etsy shop



Thanks for stopping by :)


Linked up with:




Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

This is a comparison of Week 1 to 5 to Week 9









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...