Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last Week From My iPhone

Hello My Smitten's

All pictures are the property of SubliminallySmitten and should not be reproduced or copied without explicit consent.  Pictures not belonging to SubliminallySmitten will be expressed as such.

More Nail Mail





Nail Mail from Polish Addict Nail Color, Dollish Polish, and Square Hue


More Cuticle Oil


Hand Food and Carol Daughters yummies.


This is so shameful.  My friend went to Vegas last year November for her birthday.  She borrowed my suitcase so when she returned it she had a souvenir/gift in there for me.  Well, I only just opened the suitcase this weekend.  Yes, ever since November, yikes!


Thanks for stopping by :)



Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

This is a comparison of Week 1 to 5 to Week 9




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...