Monday, August 19, 2013

Salon Perfect Jolt

Purchased By Me

Hello My Smitten's

Happy Mani Monday!

Today I have a polish from Salon Perfect's take on the texture trend, Jolt.  Aside from my standard basecoats of Duri Rejuvacote and OPI Nail Envy I did not put on any undies under this polish.  I believe most people do and I understand why because I had several bald spots.  I used 3 coats of the polish and while it gave a good textured effect, I wasn't feeling it.  Perhaps it was the color that didn't grab me.  I have 2 other shades from the collection that I have yet to try.  Hopefully, I have better luck with those polishes.   




Polish Used:


This is with one coat of Poshe topcoat.  The topcoat takes away from the textured effect.  I photographed after 3 days of wear.  I originally said I wouldn't photograph it since I wasn't feeling it but later decided I would; that's why I don't have any pictures without topcoat.  


I added one coat of Northern Lights to the mani. (below)




Have you tried any of these polishes?

Thanks for stopping by :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...