Friday, October 12, 2012

High Five For Friday

Photobucket
 
My Friend introduced me to the Starbucks Seasonal Pumpkin Muffin.  I do not like pumpkin anything.  My friend told me to try this muffin.  I said, "But I don't eat pumpkin."  She said, "trust me, try it, it's an Orgasm for your taste buds."  Well, that is all she had to say.  I tried it and that muffin is sinfully good.  Ms. I don't eat Pumpkin has had 3 pumpkin muffins since.  I took 1 to work and we split that baby 6 ways (yes just 1 little muffin).  My co-workers said yep it's an orgasm! You have got to try it!
 
Nail polish, shoes, bags, make-up oh how I love them all.  I got these cute shoes from JC Penny.  They are the wedge heel sneakers.  All the celebrities are wearing them (click here) . I am pretty sure I can't afford the designer brands they wear but these are just as cute and affordable at $45.
 
 
This week I launched Hump Day Mani.  I will be hosting a mani party every Wednesday. 
Make sure you stop by, grab the button and link up.
 
 


Oh did I mention I love candles too.  My Dad gave me this candle.  It smells sooo deliciously yummy. You can get it at Wal Mart
 
The African American remake of Steel Magnolias aired Sunday on Lifetime.  They followed the script closely.  There was not much deviation from the original.  Seems like another classic to me!
 
 




2 comments:

  1. I love that candle from Wal-mart. I'm currently burning the Pumpkin Spice one. Smells just like fall! :)
    ~Ashlee
    www.ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really got into Walmart Candles but my Dad won me over with that one. It is soo good. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...