Hello My Smiten's
Come inside to see my recap of the week.
1. Fortunately we weren't impacted by hurricane Sandy here in western NC but we did have a drastic drop in the temperature. I'm talking long john wearing, frost on car having, whip out the electric blankey doing, warm steaming shower taking cold. I got in my car to go to work and it was ever so kind to tell me that it was cold outside. Oh yeah, tell me something I don't know!!!
2. With Halloween came the guilty pleasure of eating all the candy I wanted without feeling guilty...until the very next day. When I got this pack of Mike and Ike's I remembered that they had split up. I mean what's up with that?
3. When I saw all the reviews for the Essie Winter 2012 collection I just had to have it. I love Essie! I would call it a guilty pleasure but nope I don't feel guilty! Essie is one of the more affordable nail polish brands. I have no shame in buying it and I will probably buy all of their future collections. Don't judge me!
4. Out with the old and in with the new! I can't hardly believe it is November already. The year has completely flown by. I am thankful for another month and the beginning of the Holidays. It's beginning to look a lot like.....
5. I totally voted, have you???
Have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Emma RaeNae <3